UC Browser for Windows 10 PCs is a web browser that is designed to offer speed as well as compatibility with modern websites. This browser allows an individual to switch between Internet Explorer and Chromium kernels depending on his or her needs or preferences. With the UC browser, one can enjoy fast download experience. Its users can yield extraordinary results even in weak network connectivity.
UC Browser for Windows PCs runs and feels like the Google Chrome browser without the built-in Flash Player as well as the PDF viewer. This free of cost browser includes default themes which give the home page round or square icons. Additionally, it supports most of the Google Chrome extensions. Moreover, it available with a lot of features that make it perfect for someone who likes Google Chrome but wants more built-in functionality as well as compatibility.
UC browser has enough reasons to justify its popularity with features that most browsers on the market do not have. The following are some of the most important features of UC browser:
- Fast Browsing
UC browser loads web pages within seconds. It also offers you an opportunity to surf fast even in a weak internet connection. Furthermore, it is possible to open several tabs at the same time using this browser with a single click without the speed of your operating system slowing down.
- Use Ad Blocker
UC browser is available with a well-built and strong ad-blocker which retains any kind of irritating ads that other browsers are unable to discontinue. With the UC browser, you can enjoy a clear and broad interface without ads.
- Best Alternative to Google Chrome
UC browser for Windows 10 PCs has most of the options similar to those featured by Google Chrome. Therefore, it is easy to understand and use its interface if you have ever used Google Chrome. Additionally, you will find a home symbol as well as 3 grey lines that display the options menu like in Google Chrome.
- Simple and Fast Downloading
UC browser has a high downloading speed as well as exceptional compatibility with most of the modern websites. This will enable you to download any content you require in a simple and fast way. When you instigate a download, the process of downloading will commence automatically. If the downloading process is interrupted due to some reasons, do not panic as it will resume as soon as there is an active internet.
- Level of Customization
UC browser developers went to great lengths to allow you to personalize your browser. With the UC browser, you can choose from the default themes or download any of the many themes available for free online. Additionally, you can change the background of the browser and text colors to a combination that is attractive to the eye. Moreover, the UC browser is available with an option to use a photo from your PC and make your theme.
UC browser allows you to multitask through the small window mode. For instance, you can play a video in the corner of your computer’s screen while you carry out your other tasks or jobs.
I am pretty sure you have been impressed with the features of the UC browser which have been discussed in this article. Now, let’s dive into the next section about how to download it for Windows 10 PCs.
How to Download UC Browser for PC?
You can follow the steps below to download UC Browser for Windows 10 PCs:
- Visit the link below using other web browsers already on your PC like Edge, Firefox, etc. to download UC browser.
- Several icons will appear on the screen of your computer. Click on the Windows icon.
- Click on the exe download. Upon clicking, the installer file will be downloaded to the default download location of your computer. If you are asked to choose the download location, select something you will be able to remember like desktop or downloads folder.
- Open the folder to which the installer was downloaded.
- The next step will be double-clicking the installer file and a confirmation window will appear.
- Press the “Yes” option. Now, the installation screen of the UC browser will appear.
- Click the “Download and Install” button. This button is adjacent to the top of the installation screen. Upon the completion of the download, a pop-up will appear.
- Click the “Yes” option on the pop-up. This will launch the UC browser. Once the browser is launched, you can use it to browse the internet.